The Canberra is located on Rue d’Antibes in central Cannes, a 5-minute walk from the Croisette & beaches. The Palais des Festivals and La Croisette are within easy 10 walking distance. It has a heated outdoor pool surrounded by a sunbathing terrace and a Mediterranean garden.
Each of the Canberra’s guest rooms and suites has air-conditioning, soundproofed windows and LCD satellite TV & free Wi-Fi access.
The Canberra’s restaurant, Le Café Blanc, serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine and opens onto a large terrace overlooking the pool. Guests can dine and enjoy drinks on the patio.
Guests of the Hôtel have access to a fitness room with a sauna. Reception is open 24 hours for guests’ convenience.
Accommodation Booking Terms and ConditionsPlease read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking accommodation via the Website. When you make a purchase on the Website, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Accommodation General InformationAccommodation (including hotel room(s), apartment(s) or studio(so) ("Accommodation") for official delegates attending the Festival can be booked (a "Booking") through B Network SAS a company incorporated in France whose registered office is Rue Raphaël 1, 06400 Cannes, France ("b network"). B network is an official partner of the Festival. B network can only be contacted via the Website or by email: email@example.com. The hotel owner or Accommodation provider (the "Hotel") is responsible for delivering your Accommodation to you, not b network or Ascential. Any booking made independently outside of the official Cannes Lions Website and b network booking service is not the responsibility of b network or Ascential. Bookings can only be made through the Website once your official registered delegate pass has been purchased.2. Accommodation Eligibility
• Please note that reservations can only be made and confirmed by or on behalf of official Festival delegates who have completed registrations online. • Please note that Accommodation Bookings are confirmed only once full payment is received for both the registered delegate passes with Ascential and the Accommodation for said delegates with b network.• The b network booking system contains details of Accommodation which has been pre-approved by b network and is located in or around Cannes.
3. Payment OptionsB network accepts payment by credit card (American Express, MasterCard or Visa) or bank transfer. A 2% administrative fee will apply to all payments made using a credit card.There are three payment options available:a) Credit card payment: reserved rooms must be paid for in full at the time of booking, confirmation will be provided by email.b) Bank transfer: reserved rooms must be paid for in full within five working days of booking. Any booking made from 17 May 2018 onwards to the conclusion of the Festival, must be paid in full within two working days of booking.c) Multiple payments: The full amount for reserved rooms can be paid for separately by using methods (a) and (b) above and in accordance with the same payment terms as above.Your reservation will not be confirmed until the full amount in cleared funds for the reserved rooms is received by b network. If your payment is not received within the timeline stipulated above, your room(s) may be released back into the booking system for resale. No exceptions will be made to the payment terms set out in this clause 3.4. Accommodation Cancellations & Cancellation Charges
Accommodation cancellations must be communicated to b network in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone cancellations are not accepted. Cancellation charges may apply in the event of cancellation as stipulated below. Please see clause 9. of these Terms and Conditions for separate terms that apply to cancellation of Group Bookings.5. Accommodation Name Change Policy (non-Group Bookings)Name changes for Accommodation can only be made once names on the delegate pass have been amended. See clause 4 of the General Terms and Conditions for details of how to change names on the delegate pass and the charges that apply. Name changes for Accommodation from 1 June 2018 onwards are at the discretion of the Hotel and are subject to availability.6. Accommodation Cancellation Policy (non-Group Bookings)Please note that the administrative fees (2% of the total amount paid by credit card) are non-refundable regardless of when you cancel.• In case of cancellation or a shortened stay request received before 01 March 2018, 10% of the total amount paid for your Accommodation will be kept as a cancelation fee and 90% refunded via the original method of payment. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.• In case of cancellation or a shortened stay request received between 01 March and 15 April 2018, 50% of the amount total paid for your Accommodation will be kept as a cancellation fee and 50% refunded via your original method of payment. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.• In case of cancellation or a shortened stay request received between 16 April and 14 May 2018, 80% of the deposit paid for your accommodation will be kept as a cancellation fee and 20% refunded via your original method of payment. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable. • In case of cancellation or a shortened stay request received from 15 May 2018 onwards, 100% of the total amount paid will be retained and no refund will be permitted. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.Rooms that are left unoccupied 48 hours after the check-in date will be released back to the Hotel and no refund will apply.
7. Accommodation Reservation Changes
• All reservation changes including, name changes, can be made through the ”Manage My Reservation" area in your Account. Changes will be confirmed by b network within 1 working day and are subject to availability.• Please kindly note that the name on the pass is linked to the name on the Accommodation Booking and therefore you must change the name of your pass to enable your Accommodation Booking clause 5. above (for non-Group Bookings) or at clause 12. below (for Group Bookings).
8. Accommodation Minimum Stay Policy
The minimum stay, or minimum number of night's payable, depends on the dates required and the type of Accommodation booked:
Please kindly note that some hotels may require a longer minimum stay on some of the above dates. In such cases, this will be indicated in the room rate section of the hotel. For apartment rentals, a seven night minimum stay is applicable.9. Accommodation Invoicing Process• b network collects pre-payment for all Accommodation reservations. • Payments will then be transferred in full to the relevant Hotel(s) (minus the 2% administrative fee for credit card payments). • b network will provide a confirmation including a summary of the rooms reserved for you and the amount to be paid to confirm them.• You will receive an accommodation confirmation upon receipt of the full payment but you will not be provided with an official invoice from b network. Your payment to b network will appear as a deduction on the final invoice be issued by your Hotel (or agency if applicable) upon check out. The balance due on the final invoice will have to be settled directly with your Hotel (or agency) before departure (in case of direct extensions, meals, extras etc.). • Please address any specific invoicing details or requests to b network directly and they will be communicated to the accommodation providers accordingly.TVA may be applied to your invoices.
10. Complaints procedure
All complaints and claims which you make in relation to the Accommodation are to be directed to (and are the responsibility of) the Hotel.11. Accommodation for Group BookingsClauses 1. to 10. of these Terms and Conditions apply to Group Bookings, except as set out in this clause and clauses 12. and 13. below.A group booking ("Group Booking") is a Booking that consists of at least 15 or more delegates who have asked to be treated as a group by contacting the Cannes Lions Client Services team (email@example.com).Delegates names must be added and registered to passes prior to being allocated to rooms.All the rooms within a Group Booking allocation that are not fully prepaid by close of business on the 16 March 2018 will be cancelled and released back to the booking system for resale.12. Accommodation Name Change Policy (Group Bookings)• Name changes for both passes and/or Accommodation for Group Bookings are permitted up to 1 June 2018 free of charge.• Name changes for passes can be made from 1 June 2018 at a charge of €200.00 per delegate and €110.00 per Student/Young Lion. Name changes for Accommodation from 1 June 2018 onwards are at the discretion of the Hotel.13. Accommodation Cancellation Policy (Group Bookings)Cancellations must be communicated to b network in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation charges may apply as stipulated below.• For any cancellation of night(s) received between 01 March and the 15 April 2018, 50% of the deposit paid for the night(s) cancelled will be kept as a cancelation fee and 50% refunded via the original method of payment. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.• For any cancellation of night(s) received between 16 April and 14 May 2018, 80% of the deposit paid for the night(s) cancelled will be kept as a cancelation fee and 20% refunded via the original method of payment. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.• For any cancellation of night(s) received from 15 May 2018 onwards, the deposit paid for the night(s) cancelled will be kept in full as a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another Booking or another night and are non-refundable.Please note that administrative fees (2% of the total amount paid by credit card) are non-refundable regardless of when you cancel.Rooms that are left unoccupied 48 hours after the check-in date will be released back to the Hotel and no refund will apply.14. Force MajeureThe Festival or b network accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, computers, cyber security attacks or any collapse of building structures. 15. Limitation of LiabilityThe Festival and/or b network will not be responsible for the loss or damage whatsoever including any to any property left in the hotel or accommodation.The Festival will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Festival, its employees, contractors or agents or otherwise). B - network’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the accommodation paid under the Terms.Nothing contained in these Terms or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Festival’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction The Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by English law.The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Terms, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations. Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the English courts (on the grounds that the English courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).17. Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Festival, b network and delegates in relation to the booking system operated by b network for booking accommodation to attend the Festival.
The information requested in the on-line booking process is required for the management of your accommodation by the b-network agency. Under the law 78-17 «Informatique et Libertés» of 6 January 1978 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can exercise your rights of access, modification or opposition to b-Network, 1 rue Raphaël - 06400 Cannes France.
1 Protection of personal data (Cookies)
We only use non-persistent type cookies which means:
Generated cookies are temporary. Some may persist on your terminal up to a few hours after the browser closes.
The unique purpose of data collection is to ensure the proper functioning of our site and services.
These cookies are:
Detail of the cookies used on our sites
2. Legal notice of information for inclusion in a collection form
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6th, 1978 modified and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, b-network has a computer treatment for the management of your hosting.To this end, b-network needs to record and transmit data concerning you; In fact the information relating to your reservation will be transmitted to the third party that will provide you the service (e.g. your reservation will be transmitted to the Hotel, Your meal booking to the restaurant ...).You can exercise your rights of access, modification or opposition to b-Network, 1 rue Raphaël - 06400 Cannes France.In addition, the mandatory or optional nature of the replies and the possible consequences of a lack of response can be found in the collection form: « * fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to validate your request. The other fields, not mandatory, have for objective only to specify your request and to know you better »